Helping you to become an Outstanding Speaker
By finding your true voice and becoming a storyteller with a message
Boost Your Business Speaking Online – Virtual Summit
As speakers we all have to embrace change and start to develop our online presence and this is your chance to learn from the experts. I am one of 30 great speakers sharing our expertise and speaking on our favourite favourite topics at the Boost Your Business Virtual Summit.
Join me where I will be talking about What’s Your Story.
If you have heard me speak before you will know that I love telling stories and I use them because they help make my speeches more memorable and entertaining.
Here’s just a taste of what you will learn
- Where to look for your best stories
- How to structure your stories for best impact
- How to make stories more memorable and entertaining
Click here now to find out more: Boost Your Business Speaking Online
30 brilliant speakers, essential insights, practical applications. Learn how to create REAL online speaking success.
Fast-track your speaking career, increase your influence, book more gigs and BOOST your income by joining this Powerful Online Speaker Training Event.
To find out more about the individual expert speakers and to make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity, click here: Boost Your Business Speaking Online to book your place.
P.S You will also gain access to a Secret Facebook Group where you can interact directly with all of the speakers and ask your questions.
What’s Your Story Trailer
There are many websites and services that teach Presentation Skills - This is not one of them.
This site is devoted to helping you to go beyond that and become an Outstanding Speaker.
If you want people to spend time coming to a meeting to hear you speak you must make that a worthwhile experience. Sadly most people do not.
As a Professional Speaker I attend a lot of conferences and listen to a lot of speeches and 80% of them are a complete waste of time. They wasted my time as a member of the audience and they wasted the speaker’s time.
- The name of the speaker
- What they were speaking about
- How I was going to use anything I heard in the speech.
Becoming an outstanding speaker is not difficult. All you have to do is Stand Out from the crowd of mostly mediocre speakers. To do that you need to deliver a speech that people remember and that inspires them to take some action.
- Joseph Fa'afiu from south Auckland is NZ public speaking champ - Stuff.co.nz May 22, 2017
- Ted Talks: A Climate Solution Where All Sides Can Win - CCT News May 22, 2017
- Inspiring, galvanising and relevant: 5 TED Talks you NEED to watch - SHEmazing May 22, 2017
- Communication practitioners share public speaking know-how through CSR event - Jakarta Post May 22, 2017
- Here's Shah Rukh Khan Hilariously Prepping For TED Talks. Because, Monday - NDTV May 22, 2017